Monday 10 October 2011

Why should I hire you?


 

Discuss : 1

Sir, I am hardworking person, I will do best for company development.


Discuss : 2

Sir I will not. Say I am the best of all the candidates but I am enough flexible that you can mould me perfect to reach company targets and I believe in hard work that brings success.

Discuss : 3

Sir, I can't say that I am the best of all but I can take this for sure that regarding my work you will never get complaints. I do my practical works with passion. As I m a quick learner I can grab things easily and due to my friendly nature I can adjust in any environment.


Discuss :4

Sir, I will not say that I am the best of all candidates. I have not experience but I am very eager to learn new things. I will make myself unique by my hard work. When I will work with you I will be happy and happiness leads to hard work and success. And whatever happen I will never fail in my honesty toward your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back