Monday 10 October 2011

How much salary do you expect?


Discuss: 1

As a fresher I am expecting great knowledge from ur side but not great salary. I would work for what ever the salary u will give, And I strongly believe that this is a company which will give more preference to quality rather than quantity so you will definitely like my work and will improve my quantity soon....:)

Discuss: 2

Sir, as I am a Fresher I am not in the condition to demand for Salary. I have heard about your Company that what salary you provides to the freshers. So that would be sufficient for me.

Discuss: 3

As I am a fresher I am here to improve my skills in a reputed organisation like yours and I am expecting the salary as per the company norms as well as my qualification sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back