Monday 10 October 2011

Tell me about yourself.

Good morning sir/madam

Its my pleasure to introduce myself.

I am shalini from bangalore, completed my graduation in b.com from bangalore university with 60% agrregate, intermediate with 66.67% aggregate and schooling in SCHS with 70% aggregate.

Coming to my computer skills i am familiar with ms office packages and database c programing.

About my family we are 5 members including me, father is an auditor, mother is a good home maker, and have 2 brothers.

My hobbies are doing yoga, playing chess and carrom.

My strength is hard working & positive attitude.what ever happens either success or failure i take both in same manner, in success i encourage myself and in failure i try to improve to achieve success and i will give the best output.

I easily adopt to any kind of environment & that helps me feel comfortable at work.my short time goal is to get job and develop the organization and long time goal is to become a best employee in the organization.

Its all about me.

Thank you to give this opportunity and spending your valuable time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back