Monday 10 October 2011

Can you work under pressure?


Discuss

Working under pressure must be considered as an oppurtunity to explore our hidden potentials and must work in summing up our task most efficiently. So I think that I can definitely work under pressure as it would help enhance my working skills.

Discuss

SIR, I personally think pressure situation provide the true tallent of any person, so Yes I really feel more competitive and energetic while working under pressure because it is a part of life and working under pressure boosts your confidence and it is the only time to show your talent and to prove your worth.

Discuss

I am confident about myself. I will not try to create an environment of pressure around me by completing my work on time. If some external pressures are there I will try to make best use of my interpersonal skills to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back