Monday 10 October 2011

Why do you want to work at our company?



Discuss: 1

It is a dream for every individual to start their carrier by working in such a big reputed company. It is providing good working environment where I can upgrade my knowledge along with growth of company.

Discuss: 2

After viewing your company profile I realized that your company is a better platform for me to utilize my skills to the growth of the company and learn new things and this is what is required for a fresher so i want to join ur company.

Discuss: 3

As a fresher, it is the dream of every aspirant to start his/her career with renowned company like yours and I am not indifferent to it. Besides, the challenging work environment that you provide will allow m to nurture my knowledge and utilize my technical skills to the maximum. Also, yours' is one of the world's highly growing IT companies where performance based growth opportunity is provided. My seniors are also enjoying their work in the same organization, so after taking their suggestions and viewing your company profile, I realized myself that yours' is the best platform for me to gather new experiences which will prove to be beneficial for me as well as my company.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back