Monday 10 October 2011

Where do you see yourself five years from now?


Discuss:1

After 5 years, I like to see me in higher position in our company with the help of skills provided to me and I will utilize my knowledge and do hard work to reach it.

Discuss:2

In 5 years time, I see myself progressing in the field and for the company, learning new skills to the benefit of mine and for the company as well. I find this job position extremely interesting and motivating. I can see many challenges lying ahead of me, which I am eager to experience. And therefore, I am willing to invest my 5 years time learning all aspects of the job towards professional advancement.

Discuss:3

5 years from now I want to see myself in such a position where my company wouldn't like to loose me no matter what the circumstances are but my passion to excel like anything still remains with me.

Discuss:4

No one can say the exact position after 5 years. But I am sure that, I will be a valuable assest and back bone of the organization. You can feel proud to say as, that great personality is recruited by me before 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back