Thursday 15 September 2011

Why did you resign from your previous job?


Discuss:1

Sir/ma'am, this is the time to make new paths which will lead me to the hight of success, in order to achive that It is just a career move. No Such reasons to resign the Job, for grabbing new opportunity I have to leave the old one. That's it. :)

Discuss:2

Sir, I have learned a lot in my last company but I think changes are essential to improvement our skills, knowledge and financial growth and that is the reason why I want to switch to enhance these attributes.

Discuss:3

Because, change is a part of life and with every change we learn to growth and develop our knowledge and experiences of our life which is important for our growth and expanse our knowledge and skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment


”Back